March brings with it lots of exciting plans for us – to start with though a little business trip to India is in order. With only four weeks between trip confirmation and actually going the lists of what to pack have been both manic & endless. In an attempt to pack light we think we have curated the perfect selection of essential products to take us from London Heathrow to India.
- Pixi Glow Mist – This is a handbag staple day to day for, it’s the perfect way to refresh the skin & add nourishment at the same time.
- Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint & Pencil – a duel ended brow product is perfect everyday but on a trip can cut out 3 other products in your stash. The clear mascara gel is great to brighten your lashes & set your brows. The pencil can fill in your brows whilst also acting as liner/ shadow for your eyelids when blended out.
- Carex Hand Wipes & Body Shop Hand Sanitiser – Self explanatory both key items to make sure you feel fresh and clean after 10 hours in the same seat.
- Coconut Hand Cream – hand cream in one of our favourite scents & is ideal to keep your skin from drying out from the air conditioner system.
- Perfume Mini’s – We always use travel as an excuse to use up the samples we’ve managed to collect throughout the months before. Sample perfumes are great to not have too carry around a bulky perfume bottle.
- Bobbi Brown Corrector Concealer & Maybelline Eye Eraser – Not wanting to keep our entire face in hand luggage we’ve packed our favourite concealers. These two will cover up any blemish we have and allow us to get off the plane feeling & looking way more put together than we actually are.
- MAC Peach Blossom – The perfect peachy nude in a creme sheen formula goes with any make-up look and is so easy to apply. It’s my favourite lipstick everyday so it makes sense for this to be the lipstick that comes with me on a plane.
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant – I never leave home without this stuff. It’s perfect for lips, cracked skin, eyelids, brows. It is always in my carry on for any plane ride from 1 hour to 12 hours I wouldn’t be without it.