We’re kicking off our Christmas gift list series with a doggy special as luckily Monty wrote his letter to Santa early this year.
- Oversized Elephant – this will be a perfect sleeping companion for a growing pup. Yes it won’t last forever but luckily we find his ‘sleeping’ toys don’t get eaten too quickly as he seems to love them a little more – Amazon £19.99
- Lily’s Kitchen Christmas Treat Selection – Monty loves Lily’s kitchen treats to this tin selection seems like the ideal special Christmas treat. A pack of bedtime treats might make their way into his stock too – Amazon £19.99
- Kong Goodie Bone – if we need to leave him to go to the office things like this area ideal to keep him busy and we just can have enough to hand – Amazon £4
- Kong Racoon Toy – we’ve found so far Kong toys have lasted alot longer than any other brand so racoon to play with will be a great addition to his toy box – Amazon £7.50
- Kong Quest Toy – anything to make him eat a little slower is a win especially ones that will get him thinking a little more – Amazon £9
- Country Jacket – he needs a little winter jacket for the extra cold nights and this one is just beautiful from Next. We could pretty much buy the entire doggy collection from Next but we’re trying to restrain. – Next £16
- Grey Check Dog Bed – Monty is quickly outgrowing his small bed and by Christmas will need a new one and this one looks super snuggly to pop in his crate for night time – Argos £20